Starting Up in Business
Starting a new business is a major and exciting commitment.
Our job is to make sure you get off to the best possible start by helping you to avoid red tape and by providing you with a service that leaves you free to do what you do best.
We know that control of costs is a major issue with new businesses, so we offer a free initial interview and provide you with a fixed fee quote.
We can ensure that from the start you get the best advice on:
- Business structure - sole traders, partnerships and limited companies
- Financial projections and business plans
- Raising finance
- Dealing with all the red tape - Revenue, Companies Registration Office etc.
- Accounting systems selection
Once your business is up and running, we can offer:
- Advice on improving profitability
- Advice on minimising tax
- Feedback and advice on your management accounts
- Help with the day-to-day statutory business requirements, i.e. payroll processing, VAT returns
- Staff & HR Issues
When you want to grow, we can help you with:
- Business strategy and planning
- Acquisitions and disposals
- Pensions, investment and tax efficient savings
- Succession planning/passing your business to future generations
Our aim is to maximise your business to its full potential, make you wealthier, and ensure that you retain your wealth.