Audit & Accounting Services
As with most accountancy firms, the preparation, and audit of our clients' financial statements is the backbone of our business. Where we believe we differentiate ourselves from the competition, is by the feedback we offer our clients.
We start with an opening premise that clients spend 90% of their time thinking about today's business demands and their future business plans with maybe 10% of their time reminiscing about the past.
Therefore, while we will carry out a rigid statutory audit on your historical financial results, we will also identify the issues (with realistic solutions) that you will need to consider going forward including:
- Are the assumptions behind your budgets realistic given historical results?
- Are existing controls and procedures appropriate?
- Does the quality of your management accounts and accounting records allow you to make informed decisions?
- Your business may be profitable but how long does it take to convert debtors into cash and what are the possible options to correct the situation?
- Growth and profitability can bring their own problems -have you the capital to expand the business and are overheads going out of control?
Who will carry out the work?
Unlike larger accounting practices, we don't send out teams of raw trainees to audit our clients. All audits are partner lead with at least one senior member of staff assigned to each audit. A blend of commercial "where with all" and technical knowhow allows us to complete assignments in a timely and cost effective manner.